Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Nursery update

Sorry it's been so long since the last time I posted anything. We've been soooo busy, but not to busy to do some work on the nursery. We actually had a really productive weekend. We finally refinishing the dresser. We went with a paint color called "Razzle Dazzle." It's every bit as crazy as it sounds. It's basically a hot pink with a touch of raspberry. We also used razzle dazzle to paint some floating shelves that we installed on the wall. Her new cool animal posters found their new home on the wall instead of sadly leaning against the dresser. Christine also started figuring out the drapes to. I don't have any pics of that yet, but everything else I mentioned is in the photo's below. I hope you enjoy them as much as much as us.

Constrution of the dresser. I couldn't help using my new wide-angle lens for this shot.
The shelves were white, but we went with Razzle Dazzle to add some punch.

Another shot of the dresser under construction.

Voila!! It's finished.

One wall is almost complete.

Another angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment