Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pops of color

we decided that we wanted to go with a baby-chic theme for our nursery. we're not going to paint the walls pink or have a over-babied room. we wanted to do something that looked sophisticated but also fun. we want to do more neutral colored walls, with dark wood furniture and pops of color from various objects in the room. because of advertising, i'm constantly sent self-promotional work from paper companies. these colorful kid posters where given to me by French Paper Co. which happens so be one of my favorite paper companies in my industry. there paper products are beautiful along with these posters. Christine and I have held on to these posters for about 3 years now in hopes of using them for our nursery. we are basically basing the entire nursery on them. I sure hope our daughter likes them as much as we do.

1 comment:

  1. My grandaughter will absolutely love these colors. How could she not?

    ReplyDelete